Blogger templates

//

Sunday, March 24, 2024

International Mokuhanga Conference and Fukeiron project.

I'm so happy I would be able to attend International Mokuhanga Conference this year! This edition is going to take place in Echizen and is devoted to all things Japanese paper. Cant wait to meet all the friends and supplement my knowledge on this topic. My work entitled Figurine is going to be displayed on the exhibition and I'm going to show some of my mokuhanga woodcuts on the portfolio presentations. 

During this trip to Japan I will also be focusing on my new drawing project under the working name Fukeiron. I hope to go deep into the subconscious and to get lost to find new images. Will this result in a new book/graphic novel? I'm terrified and excited...

Below the sketch from Romanian book. Wish me luck :)



4 comments: